Sunday, June 14, 2009

Interpretation Project: Part II

I would like to start off by saying I had pretty good time doing the “movie thing”. I spent yesterday afternoon taking pictures for the project with my good friend, Pat. You will find him in the final slide, down by the water’s edge. I had to tell him to pull his pants up for the shot because he had a “little plumber” showing, but don’t let that fool you… he came up with the great idea to pour water in the “feel good” on the sand to make them stand out more in the shot. So, I guess you could call him a set manager more than a plumber.

We drove around what seemed like forever looking for the perfect “fork in the road” photo opportunity (slide 19, I believe). Where are those things when you need one?? We finally ran into our fine and dandy just outside of Lake Alvin. As I was standing on top of my car to get a crippled bird’s eye view, this snack delivery truck drove by me. I wasn’t going to snap the shot while he was there, but when I saw how cool it looked in the lens, I quick took it. It was complete luck – there is never a soul on that road and I would never bet my Starbuck’s that a snack truck delivery guy would show up and make my picture say something I couldn’t say without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment